Make Over Your Mornings by Crystal Paine

At the beginning of the summer, I took a course called Make Over Your Mornings by Crystal Paine from Money Saving Mom.  Before this course, I was feeling unmotivated, lost as to how to make my days more purposeful, and many days I woke up feeling behind and like a failure because I was not accomplishing simple every day tasks that needed to be done.  Let's not mention all other tasks that I wanted to do.

For the 14 days while taking this course my days truly changed in so many ways. This continued for quite some time, until recently when I fell off the bandwagon.  

Even though it has only been 5 months since I took the course my life has seemed to go off track once again.  My days are no longer as focused nor do I have as much motivation.  My biggest struggle in this moment is my mornings.  Every time my daughter cries from her crib, I feel behind and unaccomplished because I chose not to wake up earlier or to start my day off on the right foot.  I am working on this already but I need more encouragement and more support.  So, beginning next week, I am choosing to take this course again, mainly for this reason.  I know many other good things will come out of committing to this course for the second time as well.

I highly recommend this course.  Whether you are a mother overwhelmed with household duties, simply drowning in work, or feeling down and unmotivated, this course is for you.  It simply takes about 20 minutes of your morning for 14 consecutive days.  There is a 5 minute video to watch, 5 minute reading, and a simple project for each day.  As busy as you may be, the extra 20 minutes a day for 2 weeks is worth it.  

These are just some of the things that I was able to change and accomplish in my days after the first time taking the course:

- Began a nighttime routine
- Started waking up with intention
- Began a wake up time of 6 am and a bed time of 9 pm (Early yes, but very worth it.)
- Set attainable goals
- Became accountable to my husband
- Began devotions every morning
- Started this blog
- Began making more doable lists
- Began watching less TV
- Began a routine with taking walks every day
- Started making breakfast for my husband
- Began keeping a regularly clean house

**This course will truly help you to make your morning wake up a beautiful thing, which will in turn change your days, weeks, and months around for the better.


Make Over Your Mornings Course


Comments

  1. I really need to organize my morning routine. I was doing well for a very long time, but then my husbands schedule changed a bit and I have been 'off' ever since. Great (& much needed) reminder!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think life happens and we generally need to take time to re-assess our daily routines... it is definitely good to be remidned of that.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts